Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Let the Countdown Begin

Welcome to day one of the Hunger Games countdown. This is the time when we countdown to Reaping Day. The Hunger Games comes to theaters on March 23, so we begin our 23 days of Hunger Games. What team are you on: Team Peeta or Team Gale? I seriously haven't decided yet. I love them both, and a lot of my friends are on team Peeta. Of course, I know how it ends, so it doesn't matter what team I'm on. ;). But seriously. What team? Peeta or Gale?
-May the Odds be Ever in Your Favor
The Mysterious Writer

4 comments:

  1. Gale. Totally. But I know how it ends too ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish my team made a difference. Oh well. Happy Hunger Games!

      Delete
  2. Yeah...
    I seriously want to rewrite the end of The Hunger Games, though :P Haha you too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed it. And I understand Katniss's reasoning at the end of Book 3, too.

    ReplyDelete