Sunday, November 18, 2012

I've been Tagged!

Oh my! I've been tagged by DrummerGuy. I didn't even know this was going on, so... okay, I'll just follow the instructions I was given. ;)

1. What is your favorite novel ever?
Well geez, I have no idea, but right now I'm reading a series called the Wheel of Time, so I'm gonna go with The Eye of the World.
2. Do earbuds hurt or bug your ears?
Yes, which is why, if I get any new Apple products (Please Santa, bring me an iPad), I'm looking forward to those new headphone things, the earpods or whatever.
3. What color shirt are you wearing as you answer these questions?
Loght blue.
4. What was the last movie you saw in theaters?
Um... let me think... Hotel Transylvania.
5. Do you know any Latin?
Carpe Diem. Ubi sububi. Seize the day. Wear underwear.
6. Why did the chicken cross the road?
He was glued to a car.
7. If you could be an animal, what kind of animal would you choose?
I like coyotes, but I'd have to say a dragon.
8. Have you ever eaten duck?
No...
9. Last time you played Minecraft?
Less than five minutes ago.
10. Do you think this is the last question?
No.
11. What is your little-known super power?
I'm can use magic.
Now I'm going to tag, um... Trista Vaporblade.

1 Who is your favorite character in any book ever?

2 What book is the character from?

3  Are you doing NaNoWriMo?

4 Were you aware that Leilani Sunblade became a Sentinel? (I wasn't.)

5 Have you ever gone hunting?

6 Where do you live?

7 How do you put an elephant into a fridge?

8 How do you put the giraffe into a fridge?

9 The Lion King had an animal meeting. Everyone showed up but one animal. Who?

10 An old woman came to the Crocodile River. Did she live?

11 If she lived, how? If she didn't, how did she die? 

5 comments:

  1. Make sure to let Trista know that you tagged her next time she's on the Underground, otherwise she may not know.

    Nice answers. #6 was my favorite. XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OK I guess this means I answer the question yea? :) Okey.

      1)Who is your favorite character in any book? Uh..Ashley form DOM.

      2)What book is this character form? Doragons in our Midst.

      3)Are you doing NaNoWriMo? Yup :)

      4)Did you know that Leilani Sunblade became a sentinal? yes.

      5)Have you ever gone hunting? Yes, very dangourus those Rat-Hippos and orcs!

      6)Where do you live? I live far from here, not many people find it and even fewer understand it. I'm in the land of my own imagination.

      7)How do you put the elephant in the fridge? Well the stuffed animal seems to fit in there pretty well so I guess I jsut set in the shelf.

      8) How do you put the Giraiffe in the frigde? I guess the same way I do the elephant. :)

      9)The Lion King has an animal meeting in it. All the animals come but one. Who? I don't know, I haven't seen that movie since I was like 2...

      10)An old woman came to the Crocodile River. Did she live? Yuperdo.

      11)If she lived, how? She lept ontp the crocodile's back as it tried to eat her and rode it to the other side of the river.:)


      Now I write queastions right?

      Delete
    2. Yep. And you might want to go ahead and post the answers on your blog. ;)

      Delete
  2. ok questions.

    1) When was the last time you made a stick fort?

    2) How do you climb trees?

    3) Have you ever written a book?

    4) Which is better, Facebook or The Underground?

    5) A dog ran into a fire truck, why?

    6) If you had 100,000 dollars to spen what would you buy?

    7) What's your favorite Christmas present form last year?

    8) Have you ever been in a movie?

    9) What would you do for the rest of your life if you could chose anything?

    10) When was the last time you sang in the rain?

    11) Am I doing this right?:)

    I tag...Taisia! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am honoured *bows* I don't have a blog, so I will be posting on my thread on the Underground: http://www.heedtheprophecies.com/theunderground/topic.php?id=3361&page=5&replies=132#post-421833

      Delete